Friday, January 23, 2009

Drop a 16!!!!! # 3

I thought I was a monster, but I saw myself become it/
Wear Air Maxes in the booth just to make sure I run it/
I am the best rapper alive in my eyes/
I'm the prize, kids dig in cereal boxes inside/
I haven't been the same since Obama's Inauguration/
Cuz I'm tired of all this shit, like I'm in need of constipation/
Because I still won't give in, is this all just an image?/
Am I being blinded? Or being played like a scrimmage?/
But I am glad we colored up the white house/
Let's make sure we color outside the lines, just to shut these white mouths/
But I ain't being racist, I'm just speaking from the heart/
I don't wanna end a bad era, just to go rite back to the start/
Cuz these are the same niggas who took down the towers/
The cowards, who use oil sources as world powers/
But I ain't gon say shit, before I get spotted like a hickey/
Any smart remarks, get Tupac'd or Biggie'd/
So let me non-chalantly go my own way/
Wear glasses for my mouth just to watch what I say/
But always remember to save the best for last/
Because the best of the best, always seem to last/

It took me...6 Min and 42 Seconds...
Basic typed freestyle since I owe ya for not posting lol...

Holler at the colored...1

P.S. I just realized, its 20 bars lol, more for ya =]

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one ;)you definitely speaking from the heart.

    ReplyDelete