Friday, January 23, 2009

The Greatest Album of all Time!

Unfortunately this album doesn't exist...YET! But one day I was contemplating on all the artists I would like to work with, so out of the blue, I came up with a track list to possibly the greatest album ever created. Although I don't have a real rap resume, maybe working with others will give me the credibility. But um...this is what I came up with, It will be a 2-Disc Set lol and I will outshine every artist mentioned lol hopefully...

Artist: R.O.B.
Album: ProFANity
Release Date: Spring 2010
Label: Modern Art Records

Track List:

CD - 1
0. Intro (100 Bars)
1. R to the 2nd Power Feat. Rakim
2. Slim Chances - Feat. Eminem & Dr. Dre
3. Word of Mouf - Feat. Ludacris
4. A Bad Neccessity - Feat. Usher & Diddy
5. Big Ups - Feat. Biggie Smalls, Big L, & Big Pun
6. Controversy - Feat. T.I., Juelz Santana & Young Jeezy
7. Self-Conscience - Feat. Common, Lupe Fiasco, Mos Def & Talib Kweli
8. Cloud Surfin' - Feat. N.E.R.D. & Snoop Dogg
9. Empire State Warzone - Feat. R.O.B. (Wash-Heightz), Cam'Ron (Harlem), KRS-One (Bronx), Jay-Z (Brooklyn), 50 Cent (Queens), Method Man (Staten Island)
10. HTML (Hyper-Text-Message-Link) - Feat. DJ Tiesto, Benny Bennassi & Daft Punk

CD - 2
11. Love, Sex, Lust - Feat. R.Kelly & Timbaland
12. Judgemental - Feat. The Game & Jadakiss
13. Motion on E - Feat. Lil' Wayne & Kanye West
14. Defensive Mindstate - Feat. DMX & Canibus
15. Karma Feat. 112 & Beyonce
16. Believe - Feat. Evanesence & Travis McCoy
17. Got You HOOKed - Feat. T-Pain & Akon
18. Punchline Remedy - Feat. Fabolous, Joe Budden & Cassidy
19. Paradise Feat. Kenny G & Ne-Yo
20. Superheroes
21. Outro

So that's my dream list, It might not all come together on one album lol but hopefully on different albums I can work with these artists, It would be an honor but like I said, I'm going to outshine you lol

Holler at the colored...1

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwww you have a dream track with my boo on CD 2, that should be one of the GREATEST tracks ever...shit, both you and Trav? Both my babies on the same track, it's like musical heaven

    ReplyDelete