Friday, December 19, 2008

Drop a 16!!!!! #2

"Half"

Fuck a dare-devil, i dare the devil to temp me/
See how he views da cup, half full or empty/
Flows i have plenty, they all ring a bell/
Make Satan my son, so you can watch me raise hell/
I plan to rule the whole Empire, make my M's higher/
Leave em wit a bitter taste like R-O-B's been expired/
When I'm in the booth I record like it's Guinness/
The R stands for rate, dey never seem to lose interest/
Ain't no text in my message, but still I will send it/
Aim at his frame, see if he's photo-genic/
Then take him out the picture, along wit his niggas/
Before they figured me out, I left em all dis-figured/
Leave em wit paw-prints, I have wack-rap intolerance/
I kickz it, like an Iraqi Bush press conference/
Hip-hop needed some class, I've become the tutor/
I am tomorrow wrapped in a gift, call me the Present Future/

Took me 16 minutes and 47 seconds...I was in the zone lol

Holler at the colored...1

1 comment: