Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Don't know what to say but...



I try to support all music, to keep it alive, but in trying to reach the promised land, there is competition. There's good competition and bad competition, but when your competition sounds like this...well you be the judge.

*These young stars are musically inclined, meaning they had that stepping stone already built for them. All this just motivates me more and it motivated the unit I run with, The Wood, but we do gotta change Hip-Hop before it sounds like kids never went to school...at all lol. Like i said, I support all music...but...=\

Don't wanna get negative cuz we all wanna "get money" in our own ways and who knows we probably collaborate in the future but...it just puts doubts...

Holler at the colored...1

No comments:

Post a Comment