Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sidenote...

My goal for this blog shiiet, was to post up verses and rhymes and all that jazz, but from what I've seen it only leads to plagiarism of others from my shiiet lol. So instead I'm just going to rap them over a beat =]. I do have a home-studio that me and my comrads help create and we have history there. Check out the myspace for a little taste of The Wood, but I do plan to drop either freestyles and/or songs or just plain verses on tracks. I might take a while longer to put them up but I will tho so...stay TUNED

I'm like the only one who reads this lmaoo...who cares

Word of the Day: Hyperbole (Noun) Extravagant Exaggeration

R.O.B.'s Meaning: Sounds like a Dragonball Z move by like Trunks or one of them niggas...

Holler at the colored...1

No comments:

Post a Comment